Online Education Current Affairs 2017 May 1 - May 5
- 1. India's foreign exchange (Forex) reserves rose by ________ recently as per the data released by RBI.
- 2. Which racing driver became the first Indian to take pole in the FIAF3 European series, securing the top spot on the starting grid for Race 1 of the second round of the championship in Monza, Italy?
- 3. Which state has become the First State to Use Automated Weather Stations (AWS) for Farmers?
- 4. As per RBI, all the existing asset reconstruction companies (ARCs) to have a minimum net owned fund (NOF) of what amount by 2019?
- 5. Aymanam, a ward in which state has become India's first digitalised panchayat ward.
- 6. Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) 2017 was held on April 27, 2017 in:
- 7. Who among the following has won the jury prize gold medal at the 10th Moscow Sand art Championship?
To whom this Online Education Current Affairs 2017 May 1 - May 5 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Online Education Current Affairs 2017 May 1 - May 5 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.