Online Education Current Affairs 2017 May 6 - May 10 | Shineindia Online Educationalhub
- 1. On May 4, 2017, Minister of Road Transport and Highways Mr. Nitin Gadkari inaugurated the first ever India Integrated Transport and Logistics Summit (IITLS) in:
- 2. Leila Seth, the first woman judge of the _________ High Court passed away on May 5, 2017
- 3. An Ariane 5 rocketcarrying two telecommunications satellites for _______ and _________ was launched on May 5, 2017.
A.) South Arica and South Korea
B.) Brazil and South Africa
C.) South Korea and Brazil
D.) Singapore and South Africa
- 4. Reserve Bank of India has announced that India’s forex reserves touched a lifetime high of $_____ billion as on April 28, 2017.
- 5. Reserve Bank of India has fixed the rate of interest on the Floating Rate Bonds, 2024 (FRB 2024)for the half year May 7, 2017 to November 6, 2017 at:
- 6. Maharashtra Health Minister Deepak Sawant has announced that the state has tied up with World Health Organisation (WHO) for eradication of:
- 7. Who is the elected as President of France?
D.) Alphonse de Lamartine
To whom this Online Education Current Affairs 2017 May 6 - May 10 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Online Education Current Affairs 2017 May 6 - May 10 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.