Current Affairs Quiz 25-March-2017 Questions and Answers
- 1. The 5th Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav of North East Region was inaugurated which place?
- 2. World Bank recently inked a credit agreement of what amount with Uttarakhand to improve Quality of health care services?
- 3. Ashokamitran, who passed away recently was a famous _______
- 4. Which ministry has issued an advisory on March 22, 2017 for strict compliance of the provisions in the Flag Code of India, 2002 and The Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1971?
A.) Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
B.) Ministry of Home Affairs
C.) Ministry of Human Resource Developement
D.) Ministry of Economic Affairs
- 5. The Meghalaya state government passed Rs ________ crore annual budget for the year 2017-18 on March 24, 2017.
- 6. Which of the following city of Afghanistan was captured by the Taliban militant group after a year-long battle with the Afghanistan Force?
- 7. Which of the following days is observed as Earth Hour 2017 is
- 8. Which agency released the Global Energy Architecture Performance Index Report 2017?
B.) International Monetary Fund
D.) Submarine Sonar System
- 9. What is India’s rank in the Global Energy Architecture Performance Index Report 2017?
- 10. Which of the following missile systems was successfully test-fired by the Indian Navy recently.
To whom this Current Affairs-25-03-2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-25-03-2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.