Current Affairs Quiz 27-March-2017 Questions and Answers
- 1. The World Theater Day is being observed on which date?
- 2. What will be the new name of the Central Board of Excise & Customs (CBEC) after the GST tax regime comes into effect?
A.) Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Duties
B.) Central Board of Indirect Taxes
C.) Central Board of Direct Taxes & Customs
D.) Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs
- 3. Name the Chairman of International Cricket Council whose resignation from the post has been put on stay till ICC’s Annual Conference 2017.
- 4. The new Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has announced to provide 24*7 power supply to 4 cities of the state by 2019. Which city is not included in the initiative?
- 5. Which of the given has been made mandatory by the Centre to get a new mobile phone connection?
- 6. FIPB will be abolished and a new framework will be created in 2018, Expand FIPB?
A.) Foreign Industry Promotion Board
B.) Foreign Investment Promotion Board
C.) Foreign Investment Promotion Bureau
D.) Finance Investment Promotion Board
- 7. How much service charge on tickets booked through IRCTC?
To whom this Current Affairs-27-03-2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-27-03-2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.