Current Affairs Quiz 28-March-2017 Questions and Answers
- 1. Who was appointed as Director of AIIMS, New Delhi?
- 2. Out of 500 cities included in Smart City Mission and Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT), how many cities have been assigned Credit Ratings which are necessary for issuing municipal bonds for mobilization of resources?
- 3. As per the Union Budget 2017, how much tax rate will be imposed on the small and medium-sized companies that have an annual turnover of up to Rs. 50 crore?
- 4. The maximum amount of cash donation for a political party will be Rs. ______ from any one source
- 5. The 2017 National Theatre Festival was held in which Indian state?
- 6. Based on the report by Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation for the year 2016, what is the rank on India in terms of domestic passengers traffic?
- 7. Two new AIIMS to be set up in ______ and ______ to organise all the entrance examination
A.) Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
C.) Jharkhand and Gujarat
D.) Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu
To whom this Current Affairs-28-03-2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-28-03-2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.