Current Affairs Quiz 29-March-2017 Questions and Answers
- 1. Which bank has launched Unnati Credit Card to spread inclusion?
- 2. The allocation for rural agri and allied sector in 2017-18 is record Rs. _________ crore.
- 3. What will be the new holding period for long-term capital gains for immobile assets as per the Union Budget 2017?
- 4. The government has sold two per cent stake in ITC to ______________ and earned Rs 6,690 crore (around $1 billion) as part of its divestment plan for 2016-17.
- 5. Which bank has collaborated with fintech startup IndiaLends to enable first-time borrowers who do not have a credit history to take loans?
- 6. Name the person, who has won the women’s singles titles in the 81st Senior National Badminton Championships tournament in Patna, Bihar?
- 7. RBI governor Urjit Patel led Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) has kept the key repo rate unchanged at _____________ in the first monetary policy review of 2017 and after Budget 2017.
To whom this Current Affairs-29-03-2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-29-03-2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.