Current Affairs Quiz 29-March-2017 Questions and Answers
- 1. Which bank has launched Unnati Credit Card to spread inclusion?
- 2. The allocation for rural agri and allied sector in 2017-18 is record Rs. _________ crore.
- 3. What will be the new holding period for long-term capital gains for immobile assets as per the Union Budget 2017?
- 4. The government has sold two per cent stake in ITC to ______________ and earned Rs 6,690 crore (around $1 billion) as part of its divestment plan for 2016-17.
- 5. Which bank has collaborated with fintech startup IndiaLends to enable first-time borrowers who do not have a credit history to take loans?
- 6. Name the person, who has won the women’s singles titles in the 81st Senior National Badminton Championships tournament in Patna, Bihar?
- 7. RBI governor Urjit Patel led Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) has kept the key repo rate unchanged at _____________ in the first monetary policy review of 2017 and after Budget 2017.
- 8. Which Bank has partnered with leading online data and information portal Commodity Online for the distribution of loans against warehouse receipts and collateral management services across the country.
To whom this Current Affairs-29-03-2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-29-03-2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.