Current Affairs Quiz 30-March-2017 Questions and Answers
- 1. Which bank has launched Unnati Credit Card to spread credit inclusion?
- 2. Who was appointed as Director of AIIMS New Delhi?
- 3. On 28th March 2017, Chief Minister of which North-East Indian state presented Rs 1437.84 Cr Deficit Budget For Fiscal Year 2017-18?
- 4. Kerala, Tripura & Arunachal Pradesh have become the part of the Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY). Including these, total how many states have now joined UDAY?
- 5. Which High Court has ordered its State Government to Ban mining for 4 Months?
- 6. As per data revealed by Central Electricity Authority, India has become a ‘Net Exporter’ of electricity for the first time in history. India exports electricity to which countries?
A.) Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh
B.) Nepal, Bangladesh and Mynamar
C.) Myanmar, Bhutan and Sri Lanka
D.) Nepal, Bangladesh and Bhutan
- 7. Name the Indian-origin British Cabinet Minister, who received Pravasi Bharatiya Samman Award (PBSA)on 28th March 2017
To whom this Current Affairs-30-03-2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-30-03-2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.