Current Affairs Quiz 31-March-2017 Questions and Answers
- 1. Ahmed Kathrada, who passed away on 28th March 2017, was an:
A.) Indian-Origin South African Novel Writer
B.) Indian-Origin South African Anti-Apartheid Activist
C.) Indian-Origin South African Cricketer
D.) Indian-Origin South African Diplomat
- 2. Which among the following virtual currencies has the largest market capitalisation?
- 3. Third G-20 framework working group meet was held at ________ from March 28 to March 29, 2017
A.) Bhopal,Madhya Pradesh
B.) Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- 4. Finance Bill 2017, which was laid as Money Bill in Lok Sabha has been passed by Parliament on 30th March 2017. Which article of Indian Constitution defines Money Bill?
- 5. US President Donald Trumphas signed an executive order to rollback former US President Barak Obama’s ________________, that aims to reduce carbon emission by power plants.
- 6. Which private sector bank has launched an innovative account opening system on March 29, 2017 under the name 8-11which can be used from anywhere and anytime?
- 7. Krishna River Management Board (KRMB) looks after water sharing between which two Indian States?
A.) Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
B.) Tamil Nadu and Kerala
C.) Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu
D.) Tamil Nadu and Karnataka
To whom this Current Affairs-31-03-2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-31-03-2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.