Current Affairs and Banking Awareness for IBPS Set - 1 | 2017
- The Current Affairs and Banking Awareness for IBPS Set - 1 | 2017 Questions with Answers are available here. This quiz is useful for IBPS clerks, PO, SBI clerks, PO, insurance, LIC AAO and for all types of banking exams. These are in the mode of multiple choice bits and are also viewed regularly by ssc, postal, railway exams aspirants. Students preparing for competitive exams, all types of entrance tests, group III panchayat exams, group II exams can follow this page. Questions are answerd with detailed explanations.
Here you will practice
and learn All Current Affairs and Banking Awareness for IBPS Set - 1 | 2017 Questions along with Explanations (Questions with Answers)
which will improve your skills required for Competitive exams.
- 1. Which entity has signed a MoU with Directorate General Factory Advice Service & Labour Institutes (DGFASLI) for collaboration on occupational health and prevention of occupational injuries and diseases?
A.) Birla Sun Life Insurance
B.) International Labour Organization
D.) Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- 2. The Global Forgiveness Day is observed on?
- 3. Which State Government has announced to set up an international standard sports city in the state capital?
- 4. National Conference of Chief Secretaries of States and Union Territories organised by NITI Aayog was held on July 10, 2017 in:
- 5. Name the last state to implement GST ?
- 6. Which country has recently announced that the country will end sales of petrol and diesel vehicles by 2040?
- 7. Which of the following is the headquarters of Bank for International Settlements?
To whom this Current Affairs and Banking Awareness for IBPS Set - 1 | 2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs and Banking Awareness for IBPS Set - 1 | 2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.