Current Affairs and Banking Awareness for IBPS Set - 1 | 2017
- 1. Which entity has signed a MoU with Directorate General Factory Advice Service & Labour Institutes (DGFASLI) for collaboration on occupational health and prevention of occupational injuries and diseases?
A.) Birla Sun Life Insurance
B.) International Labour Organization
D.) Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- 2. The Global Forgiveness Day is observed on?
- 3. Which State Government has announced to set up an international standard sports city in the state capital?
- 4. National Conference of Chief Secretaries of States and Union Territories organised by NITI Aayog was held on July 10, 2017 in:
- 5. Name the last state to implement GST ?
- 6. Which country has recently announced that the country will end sales of petrol and diesel vehicles by 2040?
- 7. Which of the following is the headquarters of Bank for International Settlements?
- 8. Following the amendment of the Banking regulation Act(1949) in January 2017, the floor rate of SLR ______ was removed.
- 9. If any Indian bank fails to maintain the required level of SLR, then it becomes liable to pay penalty to _______.
- 10. Which of the following is an example of Time Liability?
To whom this Current Affairs and Banking Awareness for IBPS Set - 1 | 2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs and Banking Awareness for IBPS Set - 1 | 2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.