Current Affairs Quiz 06-April-2017 Questions and Answers
- 1. Which country has become the first North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) member country to launch a self - contained cyber command unit?
- 2. Who was appointed India's new Ambassador and permanent representative of India to the United Nations (UN)?
- 3. The South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) Finance Ministers meeting was recently held in _________
- 4. On April 3, 2017, Central Government constituted National Board for Electric Mobility (NBEM). Who will be the chairperson of NBEM?
A.) Secretary of Ministry of Power
B.) Prime Minister of India
C.) Union Minister of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
D.) Secretary of Department of Heavy Industry
- 5. Which state government has banned the usage of polythene bags which is manufactured below 50 microns from April 3, 2017?
- 6. India has been ranked _____ in the doping violation report published by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)for the year 2015
- 7. The International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action is being observed on which date?
- 8. Which Indian cricketer was recently named CEO of Gulf Oil for 1 day?
- 9. Which private sector banks have sold Rs 1800 crore worth loans of paper maker Ballarpur Industries to Edelweiss Asset Reconstruction Company?
A.) HDFC Bank and Axis Bank
B.) Yes Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank
C.) ICICI Bank and Axis Bank
D.) ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank
- 10. Who among the following took charge as the MD and CEO of Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) Bank on April 4, 2017?
C.) Usha Ananthasubramanian
To whom this Current Affairs-06-04-2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-06-04-2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.