July 2017 Important Daily Current Affairs For IBPS Bank Exams-2017
- 1. India signs Loan Agreement with the ________ for USD 36 Million for "Himachal Pradesh Public Financial Management Capacity Building Program".
B.) International Monetary Fund
C.) United Nations Organization
- 2. On July 17, 2017, the Phase IX of the prestigious Science Express exhibition train reached Sindhudurg in:
- 3. Which among the following has been rated as the world's best airline in a survey by the Travel + Leisure (T+L) magazine?
- 4. Scientists from which university have developed super-stretchy and strong artificial silk, composed almost entirely of water, which may be used to make eco-friendly textiles and sensors?
A.) University of Beijing
B.) University of Stanford
C.) University of Cambridge
- 5. President Pranab Mukherjee approved the appointment of officials in the National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC). Who has been appointed as chairman of NCSC?
A.) Dr. Ram Shankar Katheria
- 6. Who among the following has won Wimbledon Championships 2017 in Men’s Singles category?
- 7. Who has been aworn in as the President of Serbia on 31st May 2017?
- 8. Who among the following Formula 1 Driver has won his fourth successive British Grand Prix for a record-equalling fifth time at the Silvers tone on July 16, 2017?
D.) Valtteri Viktor Bottas
- 9. Who among the following has won National Masters snooker title?
A.) American Basketball Player
To whom this July 2017 Important Daily Current Affairs For IBPS Bank Exams-2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using July 2017 Important Daily Current Affairs For IBPS Bank Exams-2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.