Current Affairs Questions & Answers - July 01 - July 07, 2017
- 1. Two Indian – Americans _________ and ________will be honoured with the prestigious ‘Great Immigrants’ annual award on US’s Independence Day on July 4, 2017
A.) Shantanu Narayen and Kamla Harris
B.) Shantanu Narayen and Priti Patel
C.) Shantanu Narayen and Vivek Murthy
D.) Priti Patel and Vivek Murthy
- 2. On June 28, 2017, which telecom operator announced the launch of the Asia-Africa-Europe (AAE-1) submarine cable system?
- 3. ‘National Doctor’s Day’ is celebrated in India on which date every year?
- 4. N Mohapatra has ceased to be Director (Personnel) on the board of which company with effect from June 30, 2017?
B.) Steel Authority of India Ltd.
C.) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ltd.
D.) Bharat Petroleum Corporation ltd.
- 5. Minaketan Das, who passed away on June 30, 2017, was a noted:
C.) Sand Artist from Odisha
D.) Historian from Odisha
- 6. Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has joined hands with which company for redevelopment of 10 railway stations across the country on global standards?
D.) National Building Construction Corporation (NBCC)
- 7. Which private sector bank has recently launched an Image Debit Card to enable its cardholders to personalise the card with the image of his/her choice?
- 8. Which state has become first state in India to implement an integrated Core Banking Solution Project covering all three tiers of short term cooperative credit structure – state cooperative bank, district central cooperative banks and 2,708 primary agriculture cooperative societies (PACS)?
- 9. ’World Sports Journalists Day’ is celebrated on which date every year?
- 10. On June 30, 2017, who among the following became the first Indian batsman to hit more than 200 sixes in One Day International (ODI) cricket?
To whom this Current Affairs Questions & Answers - July 01 - July 07, 2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs Questions & Answers - July 01 - July 07, 2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.