Shine India Model Papers Free Booklet Key July 2017 - Current Affairs
- The Shine India Model Papers Free Booklet Key July 2017 - Current Affairs Questions with Answers are available here. This quiz is useful for IBPS clerks, PO, SBI clerks, PO, insurance, LIC AAO and for all types of banking exams. These are in the mode of multiple choice bits and are also viewed regularly by ssc, postal, railway exams aspirants. Students preparing for competitive exams, all types of entrance tests, group III panchayat exams, group II exams can follow this page. Questions are answerd with detailed explanations.
Here you will practice
and learn All Shine India Model Papers Free Booklet Key July 2017 - Current Affairs Questions along with Explanations (Questions with Answers)
which will improve your skills required for Competitive exams.
- 1. India’s largest fresh water aquarium has recently opened in:
- 2. How much fund has been contributed by India to UN Peacebuilding Fund recently?
- 3. Which among the following is NOT a ‘Core Sector’ of Indian Economy?
- 4. Who among the following has replaced Mukul Rohatgi as the new Attorney General of India?
- 5. Simone Veil, who passed away on June 30, 2017, was:
C.) Australian Film Director
- 6. N Mohapatra has ceased to be Director (Personnel) on the board of which company with effect from June 30, 2017?
A.) Bharat Petroleum Corporation ltd.
B.) Steel Authority of India Ltd.
C.) Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
D.) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ltd.
- 7. On June 30, 2017, R K Pachnanda took charge as the new Director General of:
A.) Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
B.) Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
C.) Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
D.) Central Industrial Security Force )CISF)
To whom this Shine India Model Papers Free Booklet Key July 2017 - Current Affairs Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Shine India Model Papers Free Booklet Key July 2017 - Current Affairs effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.