Shine India Model Papers Free Booklet Key June 2017 - Current Affairs
- 1. What was the theme of ‘World Milk Day 2017’, observed on June 1, 2017?
B.) ’Encouraging Daily intake of Milk’
C.) ’Raise a glass for milk’
D.) ’Milk – daily dose of nutrition’
- 2. ’Global Day of Parents’ is observed on which date every year?
- 3. What is the title of the new book by ‘Lord of the Rings’ author J.R.R. Tolkien,that has been published, 100 years after it was first conceived?
- 4. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)will launch Solar Probe mission in which year?
- 5. Which State Govt. has launched a web portal ‘Mahaswayam’ that will cater to job seekers, employers, entrepreneurs, and training institutes who can avail details regarding skill development and employment?
- 6. In accordance with the Government of India’s policy to introduce online Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) for Group ‘A’ services, Smt. Rita Teotia, Commerce Secretary launched________ on May 31, 2017
- 7. Who among the following has been appointed as a public policy fellow to a Washington-based think-tank?
- 8. Who among the following has been elected as the President of 72nd session of the UN General Assembly?
- 9. NAAC of India received prestigious International Award of Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN) titled “APQN Quality Award 2017 for International Co-operation in Quality Assurance” on May 26, 2017 in Moscow, Russia. Abbreviation NAAC stands for:
A.) National Assessment and Accountability Council
B.) National Assessment and Accreditation Council
C.) National Authority and Accreditation Council
D.) National Assessment and Aggregation Council
- 10. As per Government data released on May 31, 2017, India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) grew at what rate in fourth quarter of financial year 2016-17?
To whom this Shine India Model Papers Free Booklet Key June 2017 - Current Affairs Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Shine India Model Papers Free Booklet Key June 2017 - Current Affairs effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.