Shine India Telugu and English Magazine PDF Download | Current Affairs
- 1. India's rank in the 2017 Global Cybersecurity Index (GCI)
- 2. Manpreet Kaur, is associated with which sport?
- 3. Which state govt signed EOI with the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) and Athletics Federation of India (AFI) to establish a High-Performance Academy?
- 4. Who is the newly appointed Chairman of IIT-Kharagpur?
- 5. India's first university only for Dalit students will come up in which city?
- 6. Which Chinese tech major signed a patent licensing agreement with Nokia?
- 7. Which country's PM won the confidence vote by an overwhelming majority in the National Assembly on July 4, 2017?
- 8. What is the student scientist programme launched by CSIR on July 6, 2017 called?
- 9. Which ministry released a booklet highlighting efforts for self reliance in production of arms and ammunitions?
- 10. When are traders exempt from GST registration?
A.) When annual turnover is more than 20 lakhs and does not involve interstate supply
B.) When annual turnover is less than 20 lakhs and does not involve interstate supply
C.) When annual turnover is more than 13 lakhs and does involve interstate supply
D.) When annual turnover is more than 15 lakhs and does involve interstate supply
To whom this Shine India Telugu and English Magazine PDF Download | Current Affairs Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Shine India Telugu and English Magazine PDF Download | Current Affairs effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.