Shine India Telugu and English Magazine PDF Download | Current Affairs
- The Shine India Telugu and English Magazine PDF Download | Current Affairs Questions with Answers are available here. This quiz is useful for IBPS clerks, PO, SBI clerks, PO, insurance, LIC AAO and for all types of banking exams. These are in the mode of multiple choice bits and are also viewed regularly by ssc, postal, railway exams aspirants. Students preparing for competitive exams, all types of entrance tests, group III panchayat exams, group II exams can follow this page. Questions are answerd with detailed explanations.
Here you will practice
and learn All Shine India Telugu and English Magazine PDF Download | Current Affairs Questions along with Explanations (Questions with Answers)
which will improve your skills required for Competitive exams.
- 1. India's rank in the 2017 Global Cybersecurity Index (GCI)
- 2. Manpreet Kaur, is associated with which sport?
- 3. Which state govt signed EOI with the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) and Athletics Federation of India (AFI) to establish a High-Performance Academy?
- 4. Who is the newly appointed Chairman of IIT-Kharagpur?
- 5. India's first university only for Dalit students will come up in which city?
- 6. Which Chinese tech major signed a patent licensing agreement with Nokia?
- 7. Which country's PM won the confidence vote by an overwhelming majority in the National Assembly on July 4, 2017?
To whom this Shine India Telugu and English Magazine PDF Download | Current Affairs Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Shine India Telugu and English Magazine PDF Download | Current Affairs effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.