Shine india monthly magazine Questions | Current Affairs
- The Shine india monthly magazine Questions | Current Affairs Questions with Answers are available here. This quiz is useful for IBPS clerks, PO, SBI clerks, PO, insurance, LIC AAO and for all types of banking exams. These are in the mode of multiple choice bits and are also viewed regularly by ssc, postal, railway exams aspirants. Students preparing for competitive exams, all types of entrance tests, group III panchayat exams, group II exams can follow this page. Questions are answerd with detailed explanations.
Here you will practice
and learn All Shine india monthly magazine Questions | Current Affairs Questions along with Explanations (Questions with Answers)
which will improve your skills required for Competitive exams.
- 1. A 15-day long joint military training exercise between armies of India and _______ begun from July 3, 2017 in Himachal Pradesh.
- 2. India’s tallest Air Traffic Control (ATC) tower will be operational at which airport by December 2017?
A.) Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport, Patna
B.) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Ahmedabad
C.) Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
D.) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
- 3. First BRICS - BIMSTEC (Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation) outreach meet was held in Goa recently. Which of the following is not a member of BIMSTEC?
- 4. Which country has withdrawn from the Commonwealth, accusing it of Interfering in domestic affairs and "unfair and unjust" treatment?
- 5. On July 3, 2017, Pranab Mukherjee has approved a Legislative Bill to ban the hookah bar in which state?
- 6. International Center for Climate Governance (ICCG), an international body which focuses on climate policies has ranked The Energy Resources Institute (TERI) at ________ position among top think tanks in the world.
- 7. On June 30, 2017, India told China that its attempt to construct a road in the Doklam area in _____ will cause a “significant change of status quo”, is a “violation of a 2012 understanding”, and will lead to “serious security implications.
To whom this Shine india monthly magazine Questions | Current Affairs Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Shine india monthly magazine Questions | Current Affairs effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.