Shine india monthly magazine Questions | Current Affairs
- 1. A 15-day long joint military training exercise between armies of India and _______ begun from July 3, 2017 in Himachal Pradesh.
- 2. India’s tallest Air Traffic Control (ATC) tower will be operational at which airport by December 2017?
A.) Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport, Patna
B.) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Ahmedabad
C.) Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
D.) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
- 3. First BRICS - BIMSTEC (Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation) outreach meet was held in Goa recently. Which of the following is not a member of BIMSTEC?
- 4. Which country has withdrawn from the Commonwealth, accusing it of Interfering in domestic affairs and "unfair and unjust" treatment?
- 5. On July 3, 2017, Pranab Mukherjee has approved a Legislative Bill to ban the hookah bar in which state?
- 6. International Center for Climate Governance (ICCG), an international body which focuses on climate policies has ranked The Energy Resources Institute (TERI) at ________ position among top think tanks in the world.
- 7. On June 30, 2017, India told China that its attempt to construct a road in the Doklam area in _____ will cause a “significant change of status quo”, is a “violation of a 2012 understanding”, and will lead to “serious security implications.
- 8. Who has been appointed as the new chief of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF)on July 3, 2017?
- 9. Which country s developing the world's smallest nuclear power plant which could be installed south china sea to supply power to households
- 10. Which International Financial Organisation has committed USD 220 million for improving road connectivity as well as transport efficiency and safety on state highways of Rajasthan?
B.) International Monetary Fund
C.) Asian Development Bank
To whom this Shine india monthly magazine Questions | Current Affairs Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Shine india monthly magazine Questions | Current Affairs effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.