ROLE OF FIVE YEARS PLANNING
- 1. Who led the 'National Planning Committee Formed by the Indian National Congress in 1938?
C.) Mokshagundam Viswesvarayya
- 2. Who first suggested that India should have a planned economy and when?
A.) Mokshagundam Viswesvarayya 1934
- 3. Who first recommended that India should have a planning commission?
A.) Mokshagundam Viswesvarayya
- 4. Name the book written by Mokshagundam Viswesvarayya
A.) Poverty and un-British rule in India
B.) Alternative Leadership
C.) Planned Economy for India
- 5. What is the Continuous Plan?
A.) An annual plan which is formulated, keeping the running 3 year plan in mind
B.) An annual plan which is formulated, keeping the running 5 year plan in mind
C.) An annual plan which is formulated, keeping the running 4-yearr plan in mind
D.) An annual plan which is formulated, keeping the running 6 year plan in mind
- 6. When did Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Plan was introduced?
- 7. Targetted reduction of total fertility rate in 12th plan
To whom this ROLE OF FIVE YEARS PLANNING Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using ROLE OF FIVE YEARS PLANNING effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.