Shine India Current Affairs 2017 - Study Material - Static GK
- 1. Who has been announced to represent Olympic Committee in BWF?
- 2. Name the Pakistan crickter has announced his retirement from international cricket in February 2017?
- 3. Which of the following has announced to host the international Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Global Aviation Training and TRAINAIR PLUS Symposium?
- 4. Which state government has announced to launch first sex offenders' registry to contain all identification details of sex offenders to be kept in public domain?
- 5. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved the enhancement of capacity of the Scheme Mega Solar Power Projects from 20,00 MW to ________
- 6. Recently India has approved a deal to develop jointly a medium range surface to air missile (MR-SAM) system for the Army in Rs.17,000 srore deal with which of the following country?
- 7. Which state assembly has passed Aadhar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Bill, 2017 to empower the state government to use Aadhar as sole identifier?
- 8. The World Trade Organization's trade facilitation agreement, which seeks to ease customs norms, came into effect from with its two-thirds members ratifying the pact. How many countries are members of the WTO?
- 9. Recently India have signed USD 375 million pact for loans and grants to develop 800-km Visakhapatnam-Chennai industrial Corridor, which is the first phase of a planned 2,500-km East Coast Economic Corridor with whom among the following?
- 10. Recently India and Bangladesh signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the sustainable development of which Bangladesh city with financial aid from India?
To whom this Shine India Current Affairs 2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Shine India Current Affairs 2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.