Cloze Test Questions and Answers : Verbal ability
- Directions (Q. 1 - 10) : In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each number five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find the appropriate word in each case.
In the past couple ___(1)___ years, China had begun allowing encouraging, companies and people ____(2)___ invest more of their wealth overseas. Doing ___(3)___ helped reduce deflationary pressures at home from chronic overinvestment and overcapacity ___(4)___ increased China's influence around the world. But a trickle ___(5)___ money leaving China to buy houses and other overseas investments has become ___(6)___ flood this winter. The central bank has responded by trying for the past three weeks to slowly guide ____(7)___ currency down as a away to help bolster exports and ____(8)____ make overseas investments seem more expensive ____(9)___ less appealing. This week, regulators also put in place a so - called circuit
breaker ___(10)___ the market, a mechanism that halts trading when shares fall too steeply.
- 1. Choose the appropriate word?
- 2. Choose the appropriate word?
- 3. Choose the appropriate word?
- 4. Choose the appropriate word?
- 5. Choose the appropriate word?
- 6. Choose the appropriate word?
- 7. Choose the appropriate word?
To whom this Cloze Test Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Cloze Test effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.