Spotting the Errors Questions and Answers : Verbal ability
- 1. I have been (1)/ informed that (2)/Mr. Clinton visits Rajasthan(3) following (4)/ No Error(5)
- 2. In the field of invention (1)/ the credit goes to a man (2)/ who convinces the world(3)/ with his arguments not to the man who simply thinks.(4)/No Error(5)
- 3. He claims to be a scientist (1)/ but in reality he (2)/ does not know even (3)/ A B C of science. (4)/ No Error (5)
- 4. Her father(1)/ forbade her to go (2)/ to cinema(3)/ with Mohan Singh.(4)/ No Error(5)
- 5. It is an impossible task (1)/ to calculate number(2)/ of creatures living(3)/ on earth.(4)/ No Error(5)
- 6. The man (1)/ is the only living creature(2) / that can speak (3)/ and smile. (4)/ No Error(5)
- 7. He is an atheist(1)/ but today he is going (2)/ to the church(3)/ for offering prayer.(4)/ No Error(5)
To whom this Spotting the Errors Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Spotting the Errors effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.