Static GK Multiple Choice Questions For Group 2 and Group 3 Exams
- 1. National Institute of Nutrition is located at
- 2. The Book 'Mein Kampf' is written by
C.) Sir Winston Churchill
- 3. Which NAM (Non-Aligned Movement) summit was held in India?
- 4. Who of the following is not associated with sitar?
- 5. Which is known as Cockpit of Europe?
- 6. What is the percentage of the African continent in the earth's Area?
- 7. National Library, the largest in India is located at
To whom this Static GK Multiple Choice Questions For Group 2 and Group 3 Exams Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Static GK Multiple Choice Questions For Group 2 and Group 3 Exams effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.