తెలుగు లో Free - Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar Model Exams in Telugu 2023 in our website Indian Study Hub.
We feel that it will helps you in your preparation We will come with a new exam daily. Make use of it and prepare well. You can practice them in our Indianstudyhub.com website.
Please read the following instructions carefully
1. The Examination duration will be 180 minutes.
2. There will be no negative marking
3. The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam ends by default - you are not required to end or submit your exam.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all four Parts)|
|Session-I||45 Minutes (60 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per para 8)|
|I||Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20/60|
|II||Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving||20/60|
You have visited the question yet.
You Have not answered the question.
You Have answered the question.
You have NOT answered the question but have marked the question for review.
You have answered the question but marked it for review.
4. The Marked for Review status simply acts as a reminder that you have set to look at the question again. If an answer is selected for a question that is marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation. Navigating to a question.
5. To Select a question to answer, you can do one of the following:
Click on the question number on the question palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
Click on Save and Next to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence.
Click on Mark for Review and Next to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.