Banking Awareness Questions and Answers
- 1. Union Minister of State for Atomic Energy for Space is ___________
- 2. Commercial arm of ISRO is ______
- 3. New TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) Chairman is _________
D.) Prof Sanghmitra Bandyopadhyay
- 4. ISRO achieved a huge milestone as it successfully tested latest and most powerful cryogenic engine for 800 seconds on 20th July 2015. This full duration test was performed successfully at _________
B.) Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh
D.) Mahendragiri, Tamilnadu
- 5. "Father of Indian Missile Science" is ______
D.) Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose
- 6. The list of Important days given. Locate the correct option ?
A.) National Broadcasting Day - 23rd July
B.) World Blood Donors Day - 14th June
C.) National Doctor's Day - 1st July
- 7. On 25th July 2015, to ensure round the clock electricity supply to farmers and rural households, "Deen Dayal
Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana" launched at _______
To whom this Banking Knowledge and Awareness MCQs 2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Banking Knowledge and Awareness MCQs 2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.