Ancient Indian History Questions and Answers
- 1. ”The Wonder that was India” was written by
- 2. No other ancient law giver proclaimed noble ideals of fair play in battle as ......... did
- 3. Which of the following book advises the king to devote a part of his time everyday for hearing the narrations of History?
- 4. What is the number of main Puranas?
- 5. According to many scholars the Puranas were completed during the reign of
- 6. The Greek ambassador Megasthenes came in the court of
- 7. The book ‘Rajatarangini’ was written by
To whom this Ancient Indian History Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Ancient Indian History effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.