Modern History Questions and Answers
- 1. When did Vasco da Gama arrive in Calicut, India?
- 2. Whose former colony was Diu?
- 3. ........ established a trading post in Gujarat in 1612.
- 4. In 1614, who instructed Sir Thomas Roe to visit the court of Jahangir, the Mughal Emperor of India?
- 5. What did the company obtain from Charles II in 1661?
- 6. Where did Gabriel Boughton, an employee of the company, obtain a license for trade in 1650?
- 7. What is the year of the Battle of Plassey?
To whom this Modern History Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Modern History effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.