Fundamental Rights Questions and Answers
- 1. Which among the following countries has not codified the fundamental rights
A.) United States of America
- 2. In the absence of written constitution in England or codified fundamental rights, the individual liberty is secured by
A.) The Individual fundamental rights in England is not secured
B.) The individual liberty is secured by the parliament
C.) The individual liberty is secured by the crown
D.) The individual liberty is secured by judicial decisions determining the rights of individual in particular cases brought before the court
- 3. Who among the following is considered to be the guardian of individual rights?
- 4. Which among the following countries, the judiciary have no power of judicial review over legislation
- 5. There is no fundamental right binding the
B.) Legislation in England
C.) Legislation in Australia
D.) Legislation in Canada
- 6. “There is no law which cannot be changed by the parliament” this statement is true with
- 7. In England, the individual has rights, but they are founded on the ordinary law of the land which can be changed by
To whom this Fundamental Rights Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Fundamental Rights effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.