Nature Of The Federal System Questions and Answers
- 1. Which of the following is to about Indian federal system ?
A.) The Indian federation is not the result of an agreement by the units
B.) The component units have no freedom to secede
C.) Structure is federal in form and unitary in spirit
- 2. Which among the following is the oldest federal system in the world ?
- 3. In which of the following cases the Supreme Court decided that the constitutional system of India is basically federal but of course with striking unitary features ?
A.) Minerva mills v/s union of India
B.) S.R. Bommal v/s union of India
C.) Kesavanandabharathi v/s union of India
- 4. Which among the following is not the essential features of the federal system ?
B.) Distribution of powers
D.) Parliamentary form of government
A.) Centralized federation
C.) A decentralized federation
- 6. Federalism in India was set up to establish
B.) Democratic decentralization
D.) Independent of Judiciary
- 7. Double set of ‘Government’ in a federation means
B.) Two houses of legislatures
C.) Executive and Legislature are independent
D.) Two tier-0ne at the centre and other at provinces
To whom this Nature Of The Federal System Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Nature Of The Federal System effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.