World Geography Questions and Answers
- 1. When does the distance between the sun and the earth is minimum?
- 2. When the sun is nearest to the earth, the earth is said to be in
- 3. When does the earth is at its maximum distance from the sun?
- 4. When is the rate of rotation of the earth is highest on its axis?
- 5. The International Date Line is
- 6. The difference between solar day and sidereal day is
B.) Solar day longer than sidereal day
C.) Solar day shorter than sidereal day
- 7. The average distance between ……… and ………… is called one astronomical unit.
To whom this World Geography Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using World Geography effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.