Basic Computer Questions For SBI IBPS Clerk and PO Mains Exam practice tests
- 1. What are the two type of output devies?
B.) Storage disk (floopy, CD)
D.) Windows 2000, Windows NT
- 2. A printer is this kind of device
- 3. _____ is a set of keywords, symbols, and system of rules for constucting statements by which humans can communicate the instuctions to be executed by a computer.
B.) A programming language
- 4. This can be another word for program
- 5. The name of the computer's brain is
- 6. A(n) ______ is a device that electronically processes data, converting it to information.
- 7. Which of the following are computers that can be carried around easily?
To whom this Basic Computer Questions For SBI IBPS Clerk and PO Mains Exam practice tests Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Basic Computer Questions For SBI IBPS Clerk and PO Mains Exam practice tests effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.