Computer Knowledge For IBPS SBI PO Clerk Practice Test
- 1. When you save an access projectt, what file format do you use?
- 2. Which of the following criterion would find records whose personality field does not equal 'Nice'?
- 3. According to the access timeline on microsoft.com, which version of Microsoft Access first included the Northwind Traders sample database?
- 4. Whaat was the largest database size allowed by Access 1.0?
- 5. The intersection of a row and column is called
- 6. There are three types of data found in a spreadsheet
B.) equations, data, numbers
C.) words, numbers labels
D.) numbers formulas, labels
- 7. To select a column the easiest method is to
A.) double click any cell in the column
B.) drag from the top cell in the column to the last cell in the column
C.) click the column heading
D.) click the column label
To whom this Computer Knowledge For IBPS SBI PO Clerk Practice Test Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Computer Knowledge For IBPS SBI PO Clerk Practice Test effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.