Basic Computer Knowledge Quiz Set - 3 : MCQs with Answers Download PDF
- 1. Which of the following is a correct definition of volatile memory?
A.) It does its contents at high temperatures
B.) It is to be kept in air-tight boxes
C.) It loses its contents on failure of power supply
D.) It does not lose its contents on failure of power supply
- 2. One thousand bytes represent a
- 3. Large amounts of cheques are processed by using
- 4. The concentric circles on the floppy disk are further divided into
- 5. Which of the following storage devices can be used for storing large backup data?
- 6. Which statement is correct?
A.) Directories can be kept inside a file
B.) Files can not be kept inside a directory
C.) 1 millisec = 10^3 sec
- 7. CHKDSK can be used to find
To whom this Computer Questions Set - 3 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Computer Questions Set - 3 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.