Computer Knowledge Practice Test - 1
- 1. It is a note that acknowledges and accounts for an amount by a person or a company
- 2. It is an indirect tax on goods, introduced in lieu of sales tax, to ensure transparency and greater compliance
- 3. This is a tax paid on purchases
- 4. This is a tax charged on sales
- 5. Which of the following is the greatest advantage of coaxcabling?
- 6. Which one of the following types of coax cabling has two outer conductors or shields, and offers greater resistance and decreased attention?
C.) Multi - shielded coax
- 7. Which of the following can trasmit data at speeds of up to 16 Mbps?
To whom this Computer Knowledge Practice Test - 1 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Computer Knowledge Practice Test - 1 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.