Current Affairs-10 -September-2016
- 1. Which Indian bank recently introduced the Software Robotics for power banking operations?
- 2. Name the Indian women cricketer who was recently awarded an honorary life membership of the Marylebone Cricket Club?
- 3. Who is the sports person nominated for the Padma Bhushan, India's third-highest civilian honour by Wrestling Federation of India (WFI)?
- 4. Gujarat Governor Om Prakash Kohli took additional charge of the Governor of which state?
- 5. The Constitution 122nd Amendment (GST) Bill, 2014 was given assent by the President Pranab Mukherjee as per which Article of Constitution of India?
- 6. Which of the following state is the cleanest state as per the National Sample Survey Organisation (NSSO)?
- 7. Indian railways recently decided to implement the flex fare system in which of the following trains?
- 8. Which is the first state to link the exam forms with Aadhaar Card?
To whom this Current Affairs-10-09-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-10-09-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.