- 1. Deepa Malik is the first Indian women to win a Medal at Paralympics. She plays which sport?
- 2. The India-US Economic Summit 2016 will be held in which city?
- 3. Name the stock exchange that became the first Indian stock exchange to file Initial Public Offering (IPO) with SEBI?
- 4. Name the Indian athlete who won a Gold medal at Rio Paralympics in the Javelin throw?
- 5. The first ever BRICS Wellness workshop was held in which city?
- 6. Which country established the World’s longest bullet train network with a total of 20,000KM of track network?
- 7. Government of India recently signed an MoU with which country in the field of National Housing Policy Development and Management?
To whom this Current Affairs-14-09-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-14-09-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.