- 1. Which state received a maximum number of gallantry awards for police services in the country on the eve of Independence Day.
- 2. Student Credit Card Scheme, is a loan scheme launched by the chief minister of a staterecently on the eve of Independence day celebrations. Name the state?
- 3. The Insurance regulator PFRDA has reduced the minimum annual contribution to Rs._____ from Rs. 6,000 to keep the account active in order to encourage more people to join the National Pension System
- 4. India’s first Bio-CNG plant, which will use agricultural residue to generate CNG which in-turn can be an alternate fuel to the Automobiles that run CNG, is launched in which of the below city?
- 5. The first National Conference of Investigation Agencies was held at which city?
- 6. Who of the following is heading he National Committee on Trade Facilitation to develop the Pan-India road map?
- 7. Which of the below bank recently launched an USSD based mobile app in partnership with NPCI?
To whom this Current Affairs-16-08-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-16-08-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.