- 1. Indian government decided to utilise the vast network of post offices across the country to sell subsidised ______
- 2. The 17 th India-Russia Annual Summit is held at ____ recently.
- 3. Which South Asian country announced that it would leave the Commonwealth Group over the human rights row?
- 4. According to the RBI for the first time ever India’ banking system reported total deposits of Rs. ____ lakh crore?
- 5. Which country won the inaugural edition of the BRICS U-17 Football Tournament that was recently played in India?
- 6. International Day of Rural Women is celebrated every year on ______
- 7. United Nations recognized birthday of which eminent Indian as the World Student’s Day to be observed on October 15 th every year?
To whom this Current Affairs-16-10-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-16-10-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.