- 1. According to the 2016 Global Power City Index (GPCI) report, has topped for the fifth consecutive year on the list of the world’s leading global cities for business, innovation and culture?
- 2. Insurance regulator IRDAI has imposed a penalty of Rs 6 lakh on ___________ for “casual” approach towards certain norms, among other violations?
C.) Shriram Life Insurance
- 3. Which bank has been conferred “Special Award for Excellence in MSME lending” for its performance in lending to the MSME sector during the year 2013-14 and 2014-15?
D.) State Bank of Patiala
- 4. Indian woman wrestler Geeta Phogat was appointed as a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) by state government?
- 5. The online travel company MakeMyTrip announced to acquire which rival Indian travel company to form the country’s biggest online travel company?
- 6. Which software giant recently developed first human-like speech recognition system?
- 7. Which company announces the world’s first 5G Modem, called the Snapdragon X50?
To whom this Current Affairs-20-10-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-20-10-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.