- 1. Which country recently commissioned the world’s largest radio telescope which can search for more strange object, help in better understanding the origin of the universe and boost global hunt for extra-terrestrial life?
- 2. Which city administration signed an MoU with French government for Smart City Project and Technical Cooperation in the field of Sustainable Urban Mobility?
- 3. Name the first state to adopt Centre’s Street Lighting National Programme(SLNP) in all its urban local bodies (ULB)?
- 4. ‘Indra-2016’ is a joint military exercise started between India and which country?
- 5. The joint military training exercise called ‘Yudh Abhyas 2016’ was held at Chaubattia in Uttarakhand by India with which country?
- 6. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority(IRDAI) has imposed a penalty of Rs 10 lakh rupees for violation of various norms on which Insurance company?
A.) Aviva Life Insurance Co. India Ltd
B.) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
D.) Bharti AXA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- 7. Which bank recently launched the Bank’s first-ever RuPay Card in central India?
A.) The Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank
B.) Samruddhi Cooperative Bank
C.) The Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank
D.) Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative Bank
To whom this Current Affairs-26-09-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-26-09-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.