- 1. The theme of the 2016 World Tourism Day which is celebrated on September 27 is _______
A.) Tourism for All - promoting universal accessibility
B.) Millions of tourists, millions of opportunities
C.) Tourism and Community Development
D.) Tourism and Water: Protecting our Common Future
- 2. The world’s largest solar power plant has recently opened at __________
B.) Bhagawanpura, Madhya Pradesh
D.) Kadiri, Andhra Pradesh
- 3. Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Antyodaya Krishi Puruskars are the annual awards given for whom?
- 4. Who took over as the New Director General of CISF?
- 5. India recently suspended talks on Indus Water Treaty with which country?
- 6. Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister, Sri Radha Mohan Singh has inaugurated Krishi Unnati Mela a four-day Mela at ______
- 7. India played its 500 th test match against which country and won the match?
To whom this Current Affairs-28-09-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-28-09-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.