- 1. Bombay High Court recently ruled that women should be permitted to enter the sanctum sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah. In which place the dargah is located?
- 2. The Philippine government and Communist guerrillas (National Democratic Front-NDF) recently signed an indefinite ceasefire deal. Which European country facilitated the talks between them?
- 3. Recently Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) successfully test launched the Supersonic Combustion Ramjet engine called _______
- 4. India’s first Electropreneur Park is inaugurated by the Minister for Electronics and Information Technology, Ravi Shankar Prasad at which University?
- 5. Name the first Indian state to launch mobile app for Ambulance Service, the app is named ‘108 Mobile App’?
- 6. What does ‘U’ mean in UPI, a payments interface introduced by NPCI?
- 7. RBI announced interest subvention scheme on credit up to 3 lakh rupees at 7 percent per annum for Women Self-Help Groups recently. It is under which central government scheme?
B.) Swayam Sidda Scheme for Women
C.) Rashtriya Mahila Kosh
D.) Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana
To whom this Current Affairs-29-08-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-29-08-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.