Data Interpretation - Quantitative Aptitude Problems and Solutions
- A survey of TV watching habits of people living in 5 cities, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 is summarized below. The column(1) gives the percentage of T.V watchers in each city who see only one day in a week. The Column (2) gives the total number of T.V watchers who see more than one day in a week. Read The table and answer the questions.
- 1. How many watch T.V in city-3 only one time in a week?
- 2. Which city has the highest number of T.V watchers, who see only once in a week?
- 3. The city with the lowest number of T.V watchers is:
- 4. The total number of all T.V-watchers in the five cities, who see only once in a week?
To whom this Data Interpretation Tabulation For IBPS Clerk and PO Practice Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Data Interpretation Tabulation For IBPS Clerk and PO Practice effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.