SBI PO Mains CA Quiz Set - 5
- 1. S.S. Tarapore, the ex-deputy governor of RBI passed away recently. He was a staunch critic of the FSLRC. FSLRC stands for ..........
A.) Financial Sector Loan Reforms Commission
B.) First Sector Legislative Reforms Commission
C.) Financial Sector Legislative Reforms Commission
D.) Financial Sector Legislative Roll Commission
- 2. The Stonegate Bank of the USA has made history by issuinng the first credit card that can be used in ............
- 3. Which among the following is the Capital of Cuba?
- 4. For stabilizing the Indian rupee, in the initiating of key reforms to attract much needed foreign capital in the country and reining in a runaway price appreciation, the Financial Times Group, declared whom as the Asia-Pacific Central Bank Governor of the Year 2015?
B.) Ashraf Mahmood Wathra
- 5. Which term used to describe when the innocent victims are duped by fraudsters unto laundering stolen/ illegal money via their bank account, whether or not the account holder is aware of it, the account is used to fraudulently transfer money to fraudsters?
- 6. Which of the following is a Debt Instrument as referred in financial transactions?
B.) Certificate of Deposits
D.) All of above are Debt Instruments
- 7. S.K. Roy resigned as the chairman of ...............
To whom this SBI PO Mains CA Quiz Set - 5 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using SBI PO Mains CA Quiz Set - 5 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.