SBI PO Mains General Awareness and Current Affairs Quiz Set - 3
- 1. NIIF signed a MoU with Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) for facilitating investement in India's infrastructure. NIIF stands for ...............
A.) National Institution and Infrasructure Fund
B.) National Investment and Intern Fund
C.) National Investment and Intolerance Fund
D.) National Investment and Infrastructure Fund
- 2. With a view to maximizing economic impact mainly through infrastructure development in commercially viable projects, National investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) was established. The governing council of NIIF headed by .............
- 3. Union Cabinet on 25 May 2016 approved the first-ever policy for the country's capital goods sector, envisaging creation of over 21 million new jobs by ............
- 4. On 10 May 2016, Champaran Satyagrah Express inaugurated by Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu in ............
- 5. India signed Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement at .......... for automatic exchange of country-by-country reports (CbC MCAA) as part of continuing efforts to boost transparency by multinational enter prises.
- 6. The single emergency number ............. will be operational throughout India from January 1, 2017 to help people reach immediate services of police, ambulance and fire department.
- 7. Which state declared to establish Asia's first Rice Technology Park?
To whom this SBI PO Mains General Awareness and Current Affairs Quiz Set - 3 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using SBI PO Mains General Awareness and Current Affairs Quiz Set - 3 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.