Blood Relations Questions and Answers
- In Blood relation section, the correct answer depends upon the knowledge of the blood relations, some of which are summarized below to help solve these tests.
Mother’s or father’s son = Brother
Mother’s or father’s daughter = Sister
Mother’s or father’s brother = Uncle
Mother’s or father’s sister = Aunt
Mother’s or father’s father = Grandfather
Mother’s or father’s mother = Grandmother
Son’s wife = Daughter-in-Law
Daughter’s husband = Son-in-Law
Husband’s or wife’s sister = Sister-in-Law
Husband’s or wife’s brother = Brother-in-Law
Brother’s son = Nephew
Brother’s daughter = Niece
Uncle or aunt’s son or daughter = Cousin
Sister’s husband = Brother-in-Law
Brother’s wife = Sister-in-Law
Grandson’s or Grand daughter’s daughter = Great grand daughter
- 1. Pointing towards Vaman, Madhav said “I am the only son of his father’s one of the sons.” How Vaman is related to Madhav?
C.) Either father or uncle
- 2. Pointing to a photograph, Vipul said, "She is the daughter of my grandfather's only son." How is Vipul related to the girl in the photograph ?
- 3. Looking at a portrait of a man, Harsh said, "His mother is the wife of my father's son. Brothers and sisters I have none." At whose portrait was Harsh looking ?
- 4. Pointing to a girl in the photograph, Amar said, "Her mother`s brother is the only son of my mother's father." How is the girl`s mother related to Amar ?
- 5. A girl introduced a boy as the son of the daughter of the father of her uncle. The boy is girl`s
- 6. If X is the brother of the son of Y`s son, how is X related to Y ?
- 7. Pointing to a women in a photograph a man says “She is the daughter-in-law of the mother of my father’s only grand son”. How is he woman related to the man?
To whom this Blood Relations Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Blood Relations effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.