Directions Test Questions and Answers : Logical Reasoning
- 1. Siva Reddy walked 2 km west of his house and then turned south covering 4 km. Finally, He moved 3 km towards east and then again 1 km west. How far is he from his initial position?
- 2. A man went 10 kms towads South. Then turned East and covered 10 kms and turned to the right. Again after 10 kms, he turned to left and covered 10 kms to reach the destination. How far is he from his starting point?
- 3. Rajesh’s school bus is facing North when reaches his school. After starting from Rajesh’s house, it turning twice and then left before reaching the school. What direction the bus facing when it left the bus stop in front of Rajesh’s house?
- 4. Anil wants to go the university. He starts from his house which is in the East and comes to a crossing. The road to his left ends in a theatre, straight ahead is the hospital. In which direction is the University?
- 5. If South-East becomes North, North-East becomes West and so on, what will West become?
- 6. A man walks 1 km towards East and then he turns to South and walks 5 km.Again he turns to East and walks 2 km,after this he turns to North and walks 9 km .Now,how far is he from his starting point?
- 7. I am facing South.I turn right and walk 20 m .Then I turn right again and walk 10 m .Then I turn left and walk 10 m and then turning right walk 20 m.Then,I turn right again and walks 60 m.In which direction am I from the starting point?
- 8. A villager went to meet his uncle in another village situated 5 km away in the North-East direction of his own village.From there he came to meet his father-in-law living in a village situated 4 km in the south of his uncle’s village .How far away and in what direction is he now?
- 9. Dhanumjay walks 10 m towards the South .Turning to the left ,he walks 20 m and then moves to his right. After moving a distance of 20 m ,he turns to the right and walks 20 m.Finally,he turns to the right and moves a distance of 10 m .How far and in which direction is he from the starting point?
- 10. Arjun walked 30 m towards East ,took a right turn and walked 40 m .Then he took a left turn and walked 30 m .In which direction is he now from the starting point?
To whom this Directions Test Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Directions Test effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.