Series Questions and Answers : Logical Reasoning
- Instruction (Q.1 - 5) : Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the questions given below.
B 5 R 1 @ E K 4 F 7 © D A M 2 P 3 % 9 H 1 W 8 * 6 U J $ V Q #
- 1. Which of the following is the sixth to the left of the seventeenth from the left end of the above arrangement?
- 2. Which of the following is exactly in the middle between 7 and $ in the above arrangment?
- 3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their position in the above arrengement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
- 4. How many such symbols are there in the above arrangement each of which is immediately preceded by a number but not immediately followed by a consonant?
- 5. How many such consonants are there in the above arrangement each of which is immediately followed by another consonant but not imediately preceded by a symbol?
Instructions (Q.6 - 10) :
Study the following arrengement carefully and answer the questions given below.
R D 1 5 E % K 3 J I 9 P 8 # G 2 b $ K M 6 W @ N 4 © T * 7 F H
- 6. Which of the following is the third to the right of the twelth from the left end of the above arrangement?
- 7. Which of the following is the seventh to the right of the nineteenth from the right end?
To whom this Alpha Numeric Series Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Alpha Numeric Series effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.