Alphabet Testing Questions and Answers : Logical Reasoning
- 1. Which letter will come exactly between the tenth letter from your left and the seventh letter from your right. Without changing any order in the original from the alphabet?
- 2. If it is possible to from a word with the first, fourth, seventh and eleventh letters in the word 'SPHERVLVODS' write the second letter of thet word. Otherwise, X is the answer.?
- 3. How many pairs of letters are there in the word 'CASTRAPHONE' which have as many letters between them in the word as in the alphabet?
- 4. In the following alphabet second half is written first and then the first half is arranged in reverse order. Then which of the following will be the 5th letter to the left of 16th letter from the right?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- 5. If the letters in the word RUTHENIUM are rearranged in the alphabatical order, which letter will be second to the right of middle letter?
- 6. How many pairs of letters in the word 'CHAIRS' have as many letters between them in the word as in the alphabet?
- 7. From the word 'LAPAROSCOPY' how many independent meaningful words can be made without changing the order of the letters and using each letter only once ?
- 8. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z . Which letter in this alphabet is the eighth letter to the right of the letter and which is tenth letter to the left of the last but one letter of the alphabet?
- 9. How many pairs of letters are there in the word " CASTRAPHONE" which have as many letters between them in the word as in the alphabet?
- 10. If in the word 'DISTURBANCE', the first letter is interchanged with the last letter, the second letter is interchanged with the tenth letter and so on, which letter would come after the letter T in the newly formed word ?
To whom this Alphabet Testing Questions and Answers Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Alphabet Testing Questions and Answers effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.