1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- inter national, national and regional.
3. Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology
4. History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian national movement.
5. Economic development in India since independence.
6. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
7. Basic things about Disaster management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
8. Geography of India- Physical, Cultural, Demographic, Economic, Social and Infrastructural aspects
The Gandhi led Champaran Satyagraha aimed at
The Lucknow session of 1916 is noted for
At the Tripuri session of the Indian national Congress (March 1939), Subhash Chandra Bose defeated Mahatma Gandhi's official candidate for the Presidentship. Who was he?
While his education was completely English, he was also strongly influenced by Bankim's ideas as revealed in an early pamphlet of his 'Bhavani Mandir'. And to him the 'Sakti' or the Mother, represented India, the motherland. It became the focus of his attention for life. The reference here is to:
In 1940, Vinoba Bhave started Individual Satyagraha from
The defeat of government in Rajya Sabha leads to
Who enjoy's the distinction of having held the office of the Prime Minister for the longest duration?
The Prime Minister is the Chairman of
Which of the following statements is correct?