1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- inter national, national and regional.
3. Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology
4. History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian national movement.
5. Economic development in India since independence.
6. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
7. Basic things about Disaster management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
8. Geography of India- Physical, Cultural, Demographic, Economic, Social and Infrastructural aspects
In the following, who was not among the first speakers at the Indian National Congrees session of 1885, December 28?
Initially an associate of Gandhi, he left the Congress, broke off with Gandhi and launched a radical social movement called 'Self-Respect Movement'. The reference here is to
In which year did Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay write Anandmath?
Who was the chairman of the Drafting Committee of the constitution?
Who wrote the play 'Andher Nagari Chaupata Raja'?
Which group of judges took interest in Public Interest Litigation?
Which article of the Constitution permits the Supreme Court to review its own judgement or order?
A judge of the Supreme Court can relinquish office before the completion of his tenure by addressing his resignation to
Which of the following amendments curtailed the Supreme Court's power of Judicial Review?
Which of the following conditions does not contribute to the independence of the judiciary in India?