Data Interpretation Tabulation For IBPS Clerk and PO Practice
A survey of TV watching habits of people living in 5 cities, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 is summarized below. The column(1) gives the percentage of T.V watchers in each city who see only one day in a week. The Column (2) gives the total number of T.V watchers who see more than one day in a week. Read The table and answer the questions.
| To whom this Data Interpretation Tabulation For IBPS Clerk and PO Practice Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their Cognitive and Mathematical Fast Calculation skills and prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C / G.I.C AO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.